Vehicle service contracts remain important revenue generators for auto dealers. They provide useful safety and budget protection benefits for consumers that purchase them for new and used cars. VSC closing rates average 35-40%; exclude lease and cash customers who don’t buy service contracts and that’s a lot of opportunities that dealers are leaving on the table.
But now, ForeverCar offers radical dealership digital technology that provides new and used car dealers a revolutionary way to maximize service contract sales and gain revenue without lifting a finger. This VSC sales and remarketing technology will be introduced at Digital Dealer 22, April 11-13, booth 729, at the Tampa (Fla.) Convention Center.
ForeverCar is the vehicle service contract industry’s only dealer-branded portal providing an engaging and intuitive user experience. Whether interacting with the tool in a dealership’s finance office or online, ForeverCar provides the only end-to-end buying experience of its kind.
This sophisticated yet hands-off portal resides in the Cloud and the F&I desktop. Customers selecting coverage for their higher mileage vehicles may finance the purchase through a vehicle installment loan or finance it directly through funding sources integrated into this platform. Either way, dealers earn commission on every sale.
ForeverCar is debuting the only technology portal of its kind that markets VSC sales to a dealer’s customer database, helping dealers monetize those original investments.
This digital self-serve dealer-branded portal includes:
- Digital marketing attracts and sells consumers investment protection for high-mileage vehicles.
- Digital re-targeting recaptures lost VSC lead opportunities. ForeverCar’s remarketing engine can close at least 15% of retargeted opportunities.
- Digital sales engage the consumer at a time convenient to them. No irritating phone calls or direct mail - just a streamlined experience providing a menu of plan benefits and pricing to fit the consumer’s risk profile and budget.
ForeverCar’s innovative platform channels the power of peer review and raises the bar for customer service and satisfaction while helping monetize old leads. Sales, service, and retention will increase for any dealership interested.
Digital Dealer attendees will experience more than 120 top technology-focused providers of automotive sales, service, F&I and other profit solutions. The conference is attended by 90% of the nation’s leading dealer groups to experience the latest ideas, innovations, and intriguing products for improving their dealerships. Digital Dealer sets the pace for dealer staff to learn how to be leaner, faster, more transparent, and more productive by using innovative new technologies like ForeverCar.
ForeverCar increases a dealer’s VSC business through traditional and new channels and generates income and repeat business 24/7 for dealers without requiring F&I staff time. Because it’s designed to match the industry’s best and most flexible portfolio of VSC offerings, it is a great compliment to more traditional VSC services that dealers offer.
ForeverCar delivers these benefits:
- Provides a powerful tool for remarketing to dealer customers who declined a VSC when purchasing their vehicle.
- Monetizes leads that did not convert the first time or converted as a vehicle sale but not a service contract.
- Leverages the power of peer review by providing web-based customer insight from TrustPilot.
Dealers can experience this radical new dealer-branded portal April 11-13, at the Tampa (Fla.) Convention Center, booth 729 at Digital Dealer 22 - the leading technology-based conference in the automotive dealer industry.
John Thomas Lang